[iBook] Airport Repairs??

Tom Legare Tom.Legare at comcast.net
Tue Jan 24 13:02:28 PST 2006

When I bought my first Airport base station (the original graphite model) it
was pretty much the only one that included a 56K modem. In those days I was
happy as a pig in you-know-what that I could have a 56K connection to the
Internet and actually have multiple computers online.

Now I have a Linksys router and see no reason to ever go back to Apple if
the Internet connection is broadband, with the exception of the Airport
Express. The latest version of the Airport Express firmware and the latest
version of iTunes supports sending music wirelessly to MULTIPLE Airport
Express units in the house at the SAME TIME, and that is whether you use
iTunes for Windows or Mac. It is really cool.

Plus the Airport Express makes a decent travel router when you're on the
road.

Tom