[iBook] Re: video crapped out

Jay Hill jayh at jalehill.com
Sat Jul 1 14:41:03 PDT 2006

Bill,

You can install Front Row on your PowerBook using the free Front Row Enabler
software found here: http://www.andrewescobar.com/frontrow .  You need Mac
OS X 10.4.5 or above to install it, but Front Row runs great on even my old
iBook G4 800.

I liked it so much I bought a KeySpan USB remote (info on page linked
above).

Jay