[iBook] Two Questions....

Pat patdart at cox.net
Sun Jul 9 21:05:56 PDT 2006

Then if so, why don't I  get reception when she does?  I have to get
closer to have it work.  Am I missing something?

Also, thanks for the answer on the CD's.  I would like for them to last
for her.  It is her copyright, so no problem there.  She sings opera,
and had it done, but the CD's don't play well for her...mine
do...hehehe, thanks to you guys.

Pat