[iBook] Two Questions....

Angus Wallace angus.wallace at flinders.edu.au
Mon Jul 10 16:12:26 PDT 2006

> She has 512 ram and is having it taken to 1G.  It's a new one,
> by the way.

That is indeed a pity. Unless she has many RAM-intensive applications (for
example: video editing, multi-track music recording, high-end scientific
analysis, etc) open at once, it's unlikely she'll notice any difference at all.
It's probably worth her trying to renige on that if she can - she could cite
misleading advice as her reason.