[iBook] Photo Idiot Question

Russ Gorman rusty57 at mac.com
Tue Jul 25 07:20:27 PDT 2006

iPhoto will ask what to do with the duplicates when you do as Joe
suggests..
if you are using Tiger, create a burnable folder on the desktop and
drag the images in from iPhoto, then burn the folder to a CD.

If you want to impress your friend send the photos from iPhoto to
iDVD (use the pulldown labeled share) and create a nice DVD that can
be watched on a TV with a menu and music.