[iBook] Clamshell Browser???

Pat patdart at cox.net
Fri Jun 2 10:37:13 PDT 2006

I bought a clamshell for a friend and set it up for her.  She's a total
computer illiterate and intends to leave it alone completely.  I have
her running OS 9.1 with Outlook Express and Internet Explorer and would
like to change the browser to a more current one without making it any
harder than I have to for her to get comfortable on it.  She's had
perfect service on the machine and I see no reason to update her any
other way.  What can I download for her to run on that system?

Pat