[iBook] please unsubscribe my email from list

Fred Stevens K2FRD k2frd at mac.com
Sat Jun 3 18:27:18 PDT 2006

At 1:35 PM -0700 6/3/06, Jeanne Douglas wrote:
>At 3:24 PM -0500 6/3/06, Judy Castles-Bentley wrote:
>
>Sending this to the list will not get you unsubscribed; you have to do it yourself. Look above--the instruction for unsubscribing are on every single email you get from the list.

As a Post Script, I might mention that not all emailers show part or whole headers complete with addresses, routing IP numbers, Reply To and Unsubscribe/Archive/Help/etc addresses. Some merely show "From" username(s), often with no hyperlinks. While this is no excuse for persons being unable to determine for themselves the correct method for unsubscribing to a list (group, forum, or whatever), we should be patient with those who are less computer literate than most Mac people.

I use Eudora Pro (paid version) which permits me to expand or contract headers or display messages in about any order I want, not to mention the several dozen other Preferences Eudora offers. This is NOT a paid endorsement for Qualcom (Eudora's parent).

Fred

--
73 de Fred Stevens K2FRD, VO2FS
http://homepage.mac.com/k2frd/K2FRD.html