[iBook] Fwd: Where can I get cheaper prices

SKYGRAM skygram at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 15:00:55 PDT 2006

Yo Guys!

One caveat about inexpensive ink cartridges. If you are using these
inks on plain paper, they are probably fine.

However if you need to make decent photo quality work, these inks will
wash out within a few years.

Whereas most of the official Epson inks will last at least 10 years or
more depending on the amount of sun light the pictures are exposed to
and the type of Epson inks used.

I have watched many friends screw up their printers using cheaper
inks. These inks can gum up the works.

I am using a six year old 870 Photo Stylus and it still performs very
well. My problem is in finding Epson cartridges for my printer in the
first place.

My suggestion would be to look at one of the Canon color laser
printers if photo work isn't your prime concern.

Bill