[iBook] Mac for Dummies...

Brian Pearce brpearce at optonline.net
Fri Jun 23 19:48:09 PDT 2006

If you mount the disk image (just double click on it), which would be
just the same as if a physical disk had been inserted in the drive,
you should be able to import the songs into iTunes (and you can burn
a CD from there).

If you want to make a CD from the disk image, use Disk Utility. Drag
the image file into the pane on the left, and when it appears in the
list, highlight it and click on the "Burn" icon. The program should
walk you through the rest.

Good luck, and please don't hesitate to e-mail me off-list if you get
stuck!

BRIAN/brpearce at optonline.net