[iBook] OS install on new HD

Howard Pettigrew howard.pettigrew at xtra.co.nz
Sun Jun 25 23:50:01 PDT 2006

I've just picked up my 14" ibook from having its 5th fitted in 2 &1/2
years. While others I know here in NZ have got a replacement after 3,
I asked but didn't get a new one. I wonder what I did wrong? At least
my non-functioning Firewire port has been replaced as part of the
logicboard replacement
Cheers