[iBook] After the drive is in.

vwmai vwmail at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 2 15:56:27 PST 2006

On Mar 2, 2006, at 2:13 PM, Tom R. no spam wrote:

> Isn't the external USB 2.0 backwards compatible with USB 1.x?

Thanks for your reply. USB 2.0 is backwards compatible but the
difference is speed is enormous. It would take slight less time then
forever to move 40 gigs. I think booting the iBook in target mode will
allow me to restore the CCC of the G4's drive. I am also trying to
scare up an external firewire hard drive enclose. If I can do that I
will format and load everything on the drive prior to installation.

Thanks
Chris