[iBook] iBook wireless adapter

Bill Levens billytx97 at msn.com
Tue Mar 7 05:27:14 PST 2006

I bought one that is being sold on E-bay . Its a usb dongle that comes with
a driver disck. It works great for me . I use a Motorola wireless hub and
after installing the drivers it picks up the signal very well. Its about
half the price of an Airport card.
Bill
800 G3
Dual USB ibook

<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">607 Ave. G Apt. A</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">Brownwood , Tx 76801</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS">billytx97 at msn.com</FONT></DIV></html>