[iBook] New ibook

Diana Dominguez ddwriter at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 20 21:29:13 PST 2006

eBay isn't a total 'black hole.'  A gentleman by the name of Jason
Jacobs out of Kansas, his store is Applesource is a great Apple parts
man.  In fact he's the only guy I trust when I need parts (displays
included) on the clamshells my son and I refurbish.  If you want his
contact information, email me.  I can vouch for this guy, he's
straight up and his prices are fair and square.

Diana Dominguez
ddwriter at sbcglobal.net
You only live once, but you do it right, once is enough!  -  Mae West