[iBook] Screen Spanning

Clark Martin cmmac at sonic.net
Wed Mar 22 23:20:54 PST 2006

At 10:10 AM -0800 3/22/06, B G wrote:
>I recently installed the screen spanning software on my new iBook G4
>1.33, it said that it installed but i never got the "arrange" tab in
>display preferences.
>
>I installed and uninstalled multiple times both disabling and
>enabling clamshell mode. Also zapped the vram a few times in between
>installs. No joy.

It's PRAM.  You didn't reset the NVRAM did you?  Screen Spanning
Doctor modifies settings in NVRAM and resetting it will clear them.

In another message you said you did connect an external monitor.
What is shown on it.  Did you switch off mirroring???  You don't get
the arrange tab unless the displays are NOT mirrored.
--
Clark Martin
Redwood City, CA, USA