[iBook] Sharing drive with iBook wirelessly

vwmai vwmail at mindspring.com
Fri Mar 24 21:04:43 PST 2006

Hi,

I have three computers at home. An iBook with an Airport Card, a G3
iMac with a USB network adaptor and a G4 connected to a wireless router
via ethernet. All three are running OSX 10.3.9.

The G4 has two hard drives one of which has nothing but mp3 files on
it. I want to be able to share that drive over the wireless network
with the other computers in the hope that I can point each machines
iTunes to the iTunes music folder on G4's drive. I've been hunting
through "help" but can't find a way to share the drive in the G4. Most
of the info I find is about using the drop box. I would also like to
share file in the document folder and photos form the G4 to the other
computers. What's the best way to do this?  Also what are the security
issues involved?

Thanks
Chris