[iBook] keyboard hunt

Cornett cornett at gol.com
Fri Mar 31 15:24:09 PST 2006

iBook Lista Gurus All
Hi!, am hoping for some bigtime KB Help...

I'm very much still on a hunt for a good working Japanese
Language Input Keyboard for this Clamshell 366SE (Firewire)
model(a 466SE might also work), if anyone has one gathering
dust/unneeded to part with for cheap or even perhaps a point-
to hunt URL* for one, do Please give me a holler off-List.
TIA for your time and kind considerations.

(*=pbparts, ifixit(formerly pbfixit) and smalldog have been
   checked/asked, and also Apple is out.-afaik)

Respectful of GURUs
Bill Cornett
cornettATgolDOTcom

/