[iBook] Battery/Charger problem

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Wed May 3 08:52:22 PDT 2006

I have had great luck with ebay for batteries for my ibook.

I have had to replace it a few times I do a lot of battery discharge/
recharge almost every day.

Anyway buy from a seller who sells multiple batteries and offers a
warranty( if the actual test the batteries even better), the price
can vary form $30 to $60.

  Good Luck
Brian