[iBook] Battery/Charger problem

Linda van Thiel lvt at mac.com
Wed May 3 11:00:35 PDT 2006

Get a copy of Coconut Battery to track your battery charge and charge
cycles

Linda
SE MI

Not sure about your theory, it does sound plausible. I did want to
mention that I replaced the plug on the charger for my wife's Dual
USB 500mhz ibook with a generic non lighted plug. It cost me less
than $5 in parts and a little time. You need to have a soldering iron
and know how to use it. The replacement doesn't light up and doesn't
have the metal collar around it but it works and will charge the old
iBook and my new iBook G4. If you want more details let me know and I
will try to find the part number and put some instructions together.

take care,
Kevin Avery