[iBook] Recording TV to Mac

VICTORIA.DUGGAN victoria.duggan at ntlworld.com
Sat May 13 22:03:39 PDT 2006

On May 13, 2006, at 12:05 AM, charlesp at ksu.edu wrote:

> Or, you could (as has been suggested) get a DVD burner. But unless you
> want to have a bunch of once-watched DVDs laying around, the video
> capture method might work better. Of course, your mileage may vary.

I use 1 dvdrw disk and just format it when full and i have watched
what i want.

no pile of dvds lying around and the cost is minimal . the Ibook i
use it with is a G3 900 with 640 ram 20gb hdd and a combo drive, i
did try the tv usb dongle but the book is not quick enough for it, so
i reverted back to the dvd method it works fine for me.

vicki