[iBook] USB wireless feedback requested

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Sat May 20 09:40:03 PDT 2006

Wow, way too expensive, the original Airport card can be found for $
60- 100 US.

Or if you want UB use the Dlink DWL-G122 less than  $20, however you
cannot use the airport software, you must use the driver for the
Ralink Technology 2500 series chipset. Just go to their Support page,
and download the 2500 series USB Mac driver package.

I have one of the d-link and have used it in an iMac 333, iBook 500,
and my G4.

Works Great.

Brian