[iBook] Clamshell iBook DVD-ROM drive latch problem

Diana Dominguez ddwriter at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 31 09:11:28 PDT 2006

Hi Adam:

My son and I buy and refurb Clamshells and whenever I have one
without a CD/DVD Rom bezel, I buy from the 'Manzanaguy' on eBay.  He
sells bezels for ALL clamshells.  Here's his email address
res0yj1e at verizon.net   You can also find him on eBay by typing in his
user name manzanaguy  or clamshell cd/dvd bezel door.  His bezels are
sold at a 'buy it now' price.  I've paid between 26.25  and 28.00 for
a bezel and his are brand new.  Hope this helps.

Diana Dominguez
ddwriter at sbcglobal.net
You only live once, but you do it right, once is enough!  -  Mae West