[iBook] Troubled iBook

Kenny Feder harpofeder at comcast.net
Wed May 31 11:09:07 PDT 2006

All:

Thanks for the suggestions concerning my son's "troubled iBook." He's coming
home from school on Friday and I'll try your suggestions over the weekend.
If none of the small fixes work, I'll just back up all of his files to my
desktop machine, wipe his hard drive, and reinstall everything

 I'll let you know what we figure out.

Thanks again!

Ken