[iBook] MacBook

VICTORIA.DUGGAN victoria.duggan at ntlworld.com
Wed May 31 15:34:01 PDT 2006

Hi All

Just been scanning ebay and some of the new core duo windows laptops
are being listed as 3.66ghz instead of 1.83 like apple lists them, so
if the new macbook has dual 1.83 ghz cpus why can they not be listed
as 3.66ghz macbooks, Does this make sense or is it just the wintel
side that has to brag about ghz and bus speed,
My 1ghz G4 Ti out performs my mother-in-laws 2.6ghz wintel laptop at
everything even in office etc, and this really seems to get her goat.
because she tries to have the best of everything but is forever
having to call me to fix this and that on her home setup. Also she
does not understand how i go for a week at a time between restarts
when she has to shut down on a daily basis if she does not want the
book to crawl and crash the next day.

vicki