[iBook] Keyboard problems

David/Jeanie Lyle dlyle at sc.rr.com
Sat Nov 11 16:08:25 PST 2006

The keyboard in my iBook G4 quit working today.  Fortunately, I have a
separate Apple  bluetooth keyboard that I pulled out of the closet and am
presently using.  I seem to remember someone discussing this problem before
on the list.  Is it possible to review old discussions?  IS this something
I'm going to have to send my notebook back to Apple for repair?  It's the
first problem I've had with my computer since purchasing it new 2 years ago.
It's my first and only Mac and I'm still learning the "ins and outs" of
computing.  I purchased it as a middle aged "return to college" student.
It's been more dependable than my PC desktop... Until now!
Can you offer any leads or helpful nformation?

Jeanie