[iBook] Off topic mac mini

Todd Doerpinghaus doerps at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 12 16:03:55 PST 2006

My post is off topic as well.  I have a 7 year old
that loves computers.  He has used my iBook G3 900,
mostly just to play games or type a little.  I am
interested in bringing him on board, but I'm not sure
if a portable is the best choice for him.

I have seen the mac mini and was wondering if any of
you (or your kids) have them and what experience you
have with them.  I have converted him from a windows
machine and he is really excited.  I just don't want
him to be discouraged by the experience as it will be
different from what he has at school.

If it is better to respond by personal email to keep
this off the iBook thread, that would be great.
Thanks a bunch.  He has been asking me often when his
mini will arrive.

Todd

-