[iBook] Now What????

James Paul Manley jesus.is.healing.my.cancer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 17:14:51 PST 2006

Make 3 partitions & just back-up your data. You can always re-install
the system software then grt your data from your back-up & your ready
to go.

I put everything in my user folder. Outside my user folder is just
Apple system stuff. That way I only need to back-up mu user folder.
Saves space & time.
---
James Paul Manley
http://www.geocities.com/jim_p_manley/index.html