[iBook] WiFi security on iBook?

Peter Nevett nevett at tequis.com.mx
Fri Oct 27 09:14:56 PDT 2006

I have a G4 iBook with an Airport Extreme card which works perfectly
with all the wireless networks I have encountered.

My wife's Clamshell G3  iBook has an "old" Airport card (not Airport
Extreme).

If I turn on WEP encryption on my wireless router, the G4 continues to
work but the G3 cannot communicate.

Do all Airport cards support WEP encryption?

Pete