[iBook] Itunes 7

James Paul Manley jesus.is.healing.my.cancer at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 16:04:07 PDT 2006

OK, I was wondering. To bad you can't have a track by track artist
field for those various artist albums. I have gotten obsessed about
filling out everything in the get info dialog. I really like version
7. Apple has really out done themselves.
---
Jim Manley's Photoshop Elements Page
http://www.geocities.com/jim_p_manley/index.html
http://web.mac.com/jamespmanley

I have been diagnosed with advanced prostate
Cancer (Gleason rating of 9) and I am convinced
that the Lord Jesus Christ (GOD) will heal me as
a testimony to his love.                 2 Chronicles 20