[iBook] Keychain access issues

Howard Pettigrew howard.pettigrew at xtra.co.nz
Mon Sep 18 22:34:20 PDT 2006

Greetings from NZ,
My wife has taken delivery of a new black MacBook and the stuff from
her old G4 Powerbook was transferred across by migration assistant.
She had the same troubles after the transfer
  There used to be a separate downloadable app called Keychain First
Aid but now Apple builds it in. It is in Applications - Utilities -
Keychain First Aid. Just double click on it, enter your administrator
password and run Repair. I didn't worry with verify - I just did
Repair. It found an error and now she doesn't get the nags
Hope this helps
Cheers