[iBook] Keychain access issues

James Paul Manley jesus.is.healing.my.cancer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 07:48:35 PDT 2006

Did that, didn't work. Thanks for the suggestion.
---
Jim Manley's Photoshop Elements Page
http://www.geocities.com/jim_p_manley/index.html
http://web.mac.com/jamespmanley/iWeb/Photoshop_Elements

God's Plan for Salvation
http://web.mac.com/jamespmanley/iWeb/Gods_plan/Welcome.html

I am 58 years old, PSA 7.4, diagnosed 8-9-06
Gleason 5+4=9, hasn't gone into the bone yet,
has spread to lungs & bladder. Taking Casodex
pills & Zoledex shots. I am convinced that the
Lord Jesus Christ (GOD) will heal me as a testimony
to his love.                                  2 Chronicles 20