[iBook] DiskWarrior Not Being Read By iBook

James Paul Manley jesus.is.healing.my.cancer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 08:54:23 PDT 2006

Just make it your start-up disk in System Prefs.
---
Jim Manley's Photoshop Elements Page
http://www.geocities.com/jim_p_manley/index.html
http://web.mac.com/jamespmanley/iWeb/Photoshop_Elements

God's Plan for Salvation
http://web.mac.com/jamespmanley/iWeb/Gods_plan/Welcome.html

I am 58 years old, PSA 7.4, now 2.1 diagnosed 8-9-06
Gleason 5+4=9, hasn't gone into the bone yet, has
spread to lungs & bladder. Taking Casodex pills &
Zoledex shots. I am convinced that my GOD and
Lord Jesus Christ will heal me as a testimony to his love.
                          2 Chronicles 20