[iBook] Double layer superdrive

James Paul Manley jesus.is.healing.my.cancer at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 10:07:45 PST 2007

I own Toast as well but I haven't bought any dl disks yet.
---
James Paul Manley
http://web.mac.com/jamespmanley/iWeb/Photoshop_Elements

I am 59 years old, diagnosed PCa 8-9-06 Gleason 9. hasn't gone
into the bone, has spread to my lungs & bladder. Which has been
resolved. Taking Nilandron pills  &  Zoledex  shots. PSA is 0.3