[iBook] Double layer superdrive

James Paul Manley jesus.is.healing.my.cancer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 13:51:24 PST 2007

This is what I have. So how does that spell out?

MATSHITA DVD-R   UJ-85J:

   Firmware Revision:	FCQA
   Interconnect:	ATAPI
   Burn Support:	Yes (Apple Shipping Drive)
   Cache:	2048 KB
   Reads DVD:	Yes
   CD-Write:	-R, -RW
   DVD-Write:	-R, -RW, +R, +R DL, +RW
   Write Strategies:	CD-TAO, CD-SAO, DVD-DAO
   Media:	Insert media and refresh to show available burn speeds

---
James Paul Manley
http://web.mac.com/jamespmanley/iWeb/Photoshop_Elements

I am 59 years old, diagnosed PCa 8-9-06 Gleason 9. hasn't gone
into the bone, has spread to my lungs & bladder. Which has been
resolved. Taking Nilandron pills  &  Zoledex  shots. PSA is 0.3