[iBook] iBook & Apple Care

Wegener Media sales at wegenermedia.com
Thu Feb 1 12:41:21 PST 2007

an easy route for this is to create another temporary user account on
the system, set it to auto-login on the drive, so when it's booted,
it automatically boots to the other user.

The ultra paranoid can also add another layer of protection by adding
FileVault to the hard drive, which further encrypts your data.

Dave