[iBook] Annoucement?????? services menu

Rebecca Hoffman rjhoffman at runbox.com
Mon Jan 8 14:53:30 PST 2007

This must work in 10.4, but not 10.3.9. I get a number of options if I
do this, but no "look up in dictionary."  : (

One of the reasons I'm waiting on . . . oh never mind . . . one of the
reasons I'm so eager to hear the keynote is that I'm waiting for the
release date for Leopard. I plan to get a new computer (my iBook is 4-5
years old and hopeless for managing RAW photo files) with the new OS.

Rebecca