[iBook] Display problems with iBook G3

Larry Kollar kollar at alltel.net
Sun Jan 21 05:44:14 PST 2007

> I have a dual USB white G3 iBook that is having display problems, and
> I'm wondering if this is one of the symptoms of the motherboard
> problem that has been discussed here before -- or something else.

Yup, it's the logic board. Your computer guys misdiagnosed the problem. I'm
having the same issue as of last week, and Joe posted a couple of fixit links in
the "Waiting for Leopard" thread. We have a rework technician where I work, and
she's going to hit my board with the heat gun when I bring it in (fingers
crossed).

-- Larry