[iBook] re.: install os x 10.4, optical drive gone on dual USB ibook 500 MB

Janice F. Jorgensen janicejorgensen at charter.net
Wed Jul 18 17:53:24 PDT 2007

Ok..i am stuck.
I have the ibook with Target disk..
I have the os x 10.4 disk installed in macbook (this disk is not the macbook os x 10.4 version)
the target disk shows up on my macbook desktop
the install disk shows up on desktop
when i open it /click on it.. the only message that comes up is Mac OS x 10.4 cannot be installon on this machine.
I am not sure which machine it is referring to...
How do i get it to know it is to install on the ibook?

I don't get to the select a destination...

thanks
Janice F. Jorgensen

janicejorgensenatcharterdotnet