[iBook] external firewire CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive

Janice F. Jorgensen janicejorgensen at charter.net
Tue Jul 31 04:49:43 PDT 2007

Did all of that..
the ibook starts up showing 2 things on the screen:
an circular arrow in a box/folder   and a arrow pointing to the right
so i click circular arrow  and wait..and wait.
  1.. hold down option key and press circular arrow   nothing
  b.. hold down apple key and press circular arrow   nothing
  c.. hold down apple key and ctrl  and press circular arrow   nothing
Now i notice that when i boot the ibook..no longer do i have the "spinning
world"  goes straight to flashing ? in folder.

i found this page and am wondering about doing that to the ibbok.
http://www.kenstone.net/fcp_homepage/partitioning_tiger.html  just the
formatting not the partitioning.  wondering if
that formatting would help get away from the flashing ? etc....  just random
thoughts.

Janice F. Jorgensen
janicejorgensenatcharterdotnet