[iBook] Can anyone help?

Geoffrey Loeffler geoffrey at alaska.net
Tue Jun 5 07:28:03 PDT 2007

Well Pat for not having the correct subject line, you have seemed to
have opened one of the biggest threads lately. I say put what you
want. The more descriptive the better, but sometimes everything seems
to be so messed up, all you can do is send up a flare and say help.

It could be anything and usually when your frustrated and it could be
everything that is wrong, you just ask for help. Heck I read you post
right off, from the response I figured you were being blasted. Just
ask the best you can, you may get blasted, but usually someone helps
you off list is what I have found works when someone gets slammed.
Sometimes On, just depends on the the group and how the members treat
new people who are not in the same line widget line.

Geoffrey Loeffler
geoffrey at alaska.net

"Of all the enemies to public liberty war is, perhaps, the most to be
dreaded, because it comprises and develops the germ of every other
war. War is the parent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes;
and armies, and debts, and taxes are the known instruments for
bringing the many under the domination of the few."