[iBook] Can anyone help?

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Thu May 24 09:13:44 PDT 2007

I don't think snobbery is the issue here. The user had not received
much of a response and a suggestion was offered as to how to get more
people to read the query and perhaps respond. You have a problem with
suggestions?

--

Robert Ameeti

"Listen to the desires of your children. Encourage them and then give them the autonomy to make their own decision."
~   Denis Waitley