Do we refuse to answer a badly written subject line? was Re: [iBook] Can anyone help?

Brian Olesky brian4 at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 24 09:50:03 PDT 2007

But isn't it just obvious that a more relevant subject line, one that
reminds me of a problem I may have a solution for, might be more likely to
get me to open and read it?

I don't think you can just assume that every single person on the list opens
every single post. I don't. I just look at the ones that are relevant to me,
or that I may have an answer for.

Like this one, now that "badly written subject line" is part of the subject.

Brian