[iBook] What did I do??

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Mon Oct 8 06:06:05 PDT 2007

Hi darlene

If you put the iBook to sleep by closing the lid, what happens if you
open the lid just enough to awaken the machine? Try it a few times and
see if the backlight comes back on. If it does, see if as you open the
case further if it will turn off again.

It sounds like you're familiar with the history of some of the white
iBooks where the display cable could get crimped over and over again
eventually making it intermittently fail.

If my email is short, it's because I'm emailing from my iPhone.

iPhone mail
www.apple.com/iPhone