[iBook] when I am using computer, it just stops /turns off.

COCCORP at aol.com COCCORP at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 06:51:23 PDT 2012

In a message dated 3/16/12 9:37:01 AM, josh.w.richards at gmail.com writes:

> Sporadic is a good word. My MacBook would be fine until I started doing
> more intensive work on it, then it would shut down. So sometimes it would
> run for a while with no problems, if I was just browsing the web or
> something.

Yep; that sounds like it.   I agree.

----------

The original poster (sorry I am mobile right now) should do one fo two
things, probably both:

1) Get thee to a copy of Apple Service Diagnostics (ASD) for your machine
-- 2.5.7 I think? -- and run the test on the fan.

2) Wiggle the cord on the AC adapter -- 1st from the brick and then from
the connector that plugs into the machine -- and see if power is not
interrupted.... or try another charger if available.

Craig W.
The Texas’Dawg,

COC Enterprises
PC/Mac Computer Repair, Network Solutions,
Drive Recoveries & Virus Elimination
Specializing in Legal IT Needs

(678) 773-4062 GA
(713) 294-3504 TX