[iMac] iMac G5's

Ben Abner bmabner at mac.com
Thu Sep 30 06:16:58 PDT 2004

Thanks to all who responded - I'm glad to hear that they are in fact
shipping. The Apple Store has mine scheduled to ship on or before
10/26. I thought since I ordered on 9/24 that there might be some huge
backorder or something. I think Murray may have given me a clue as to
the problem - I ordered with Airport Extreme, Bluetooth & 250 GB drive.
Maybe it has been flagged as a special order. In the meantime, if
anyone has any experiences I would love to hear them. Regards,
-Ben