[iMac] Just wondering

T.L. Miller tlmiller at mac.com
Tue Apr 12 14:57:45 PDT 2005

On 4/13/05, at 12:59 AM, Yasser Al Kindi, <yalkindi at eim.ae> said:

>I noticed that as well and it almost put me off, but as it turned out the
>17" I have is fine.  In fact it is so quite, you can barely hear it.  But
>tell me if this pre-filtering of air helps as it sounds ingenious.

I haven't figured out a way to attach part of a nylon stocking to the
underside of my machine. Tape sticks to the machine, but not to the fabric.

>I tell you what I think would be cool in this mailing list, to find out what
>can be done on the iMac that cannot be done on the Windows PC.  I would love
>to justify this purchase with more than how cool the Apple is, and wow there
>is nothing on the desktop apart from the screen... Any ideas?

Just that you have little or no virus/malware worries and an OS that's at
least as stable as Windows XP and Tiger is adding additional features --
graphic and otherwise. Check Apple's website about what Tiger can do.

Tom Miller
"The only time we see the middle of the road is as
we run from side to side." R.O.Clark