Radio tuner

Michael Sweetland mjsweetland at mac.com
Thu Dec 19 09:26:47 PST 2002

Hello,
this may sound like a strange question, but does anyone know if it is
possible to get rid of the radio tuner from the source list? I do not
care about being able to get it back. We have iTunes set up where
customers can preview music in our store, but when they mistakenly or
intentionally move to the radio source it give error messages because it
is not hooked to a network. I do have the prefs set to not connect to
internet when needed. currently I have worked around the problem by
creating a playlist with the whole library, double-clicking it so it
opens in a new window and closing the main window. The new window does
not have the source box. This however disallows some of the other ideas
I had for using playlists. We are running this on OS9 equipped iMacs. I
might be willing to switch them to X if there was a solution there.

Michael Sweetland
Pilgrim Discount Book & Bible
http://www.pilgrimdiscount.com