[iTunes] Re: iTunes 5

Travis Martin tmartin198 at cox.net
Fri Aug 1 16:02:46 PDT 2003

Ditto everything Todd says, including a willingness to pay for a
premium product (I paid $29.95 for MusicMatch and never regretted it,
though I like 10.2.6/iTunes4 on a Mac a lot better) I take music pretty
seriously and expect to pay.

I gave $500 for my iPod, which requires iTunes, so I agree it ain't
free...but it IS a bargain.

Travis