playing a cd

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Mon Aug 11 10:16:29 PDT 2003

I want to load an audiobook on cd into iTunes so I can have it on my
iPod. The book is several discs. I load the first disc and it's track
o1, track 02 etc. Each track is about 3 minutes long or less and I
might have 80 or so tracks on that disc. Ok no sweat. I can do this.
BUT when I put the next disc in it puts this disc 01 directly below the
first 01. There has got to be a better way to load these things and get
them into playlists easier. Any ANY suggestions welcome.
terry

http://www.terrypogue.com
OS 10.2.6
iMovie 3.-.3