[iTunes] Re: Join CD help needed

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 06:23:37 PDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 03:08  PM, Brooks Graham wrote:
> The only thing that I can think of is to make sure that the CD is
> selected (in the "navigator" on the far left side) as you can only
> "Join CD Tracks" to tracks that are, in fact, on a CD.  (actually, on
> occasion, I've wanted to do this to MP3/AAC tracks too.)

Well, I'm stumped. I put a brand new CD in the drive. My machine has
never seen it before. It loaded with track 01 track 02 etc. In other
words no info. I selected the CD in the navigator then went to
advanced. Join CD tracks was dimmed. Then I went back to the list of
tracks and selected all of them and it's still dimmed. When IS that
darned option available! This is so frustrating.

http://www.terrypogue.com
OS 10.2.6
iMovie 3.-.3