[iTunes] Re: Joining CD Tracks

Terry Pogue tpogue at comcast.net
Thu Aug 14 12:52:57 PDT 2003

It worked that time. I followed your directions but I've done it
exactly that way before. The disc did "get" the names from the server.
The tracks were out of order so I clicked to put them in order,
selected all and went to advanced menu and there it was all dark like
it's supposed to be. So it shouldn't matter if I'd put in track names,
right?
By the way Many thanks to you and everyone with help on this it's been
driving me bonkers. Let's see if it continues to function for me. I
find it hard to believe that I've just simply not done a step right but
it must be so...
terry

On Thursday, August 14, 2003, at 12:50  PM, Brooks Graham wrote:

> <iTunes-digest at lists.themacintoshguy.com>
> Need help from a real person? Try.
> <iTunes-request at lists.themacintoshguy.com>

> Mac ISP
> http://macinternetaccess.com
>
> Keyspan   | New Digital Media Remote, great for MP3 players and CD
> players.
> Dr. Bott  | Now $49.00  <http://www.drbott.com/prod/keyspan.html>

http://www.terrypogue.com
OS 10.2.6